Food52 is an online destination for home cooks - with smart recipes, handsome cookware and home goods, and all the good snacks. I worked with Food52 for a year to grow their audience and drive revenue through digital marketing.
• Grew Food52 social media channels, reaching 2.5M+ followers on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Snapchat
• Engaged 40+ influencers in meaningful collaborations
• Ran 7 sweepstakes, garnering 150K+ new email subscribers
• Developed and managed 50+ media and brand partnerships, driving traffic to Food52 through content syndication
Le Pain Quotidien serves simple, elegant boulangerie fare made with organic ingredients whenever possible, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I work with Le Pain Quotidien to grow their social audience, attract new guests, and foster customer loyalty.
• Manage social media content calendar, including Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
• Write social copy and create/curate photo content for social media channels
Vogue is an American lifestyle and fashion magazine. Thought-provoking, relevant and always influential, Vogue defines the culture of fashion. I worked with the Conde Nast business development team to identify 75+ influencers to promote Vogue VIP, Vogue's first members-only program featuring limited-edition collaborations, exclusive content and more.
Portico provides upscale home products, rooted in refinement, relevance, and responsibility. Founded in 1988, Portico was recently bought and re-branded. I work with Portico to reestablish their brand identity online and drive sales at their retailers - Bloomingdales and Nordstrom.
• Reestablished Portico's social channels, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, reaching 5K+ followers.
• Manage Portico's social media calendar and create written, photo, and graphic social content
• Engage influencers, including interior designers and bloggers, to co-create content and drive awareness for the brand online
Great Flats Brewing is a family-owned NYS Farm Brewery established in 2017.
• Establish and grow social channels, including Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
• Produce all original photo and written content.
• Develop and execute paid social strategy.
Under the Canopy creates stylish and innovative home products that are good for the environment and better for you. Founded in 1996, Under the Canopy was recently bought and re-branded. I work with Under the Canopy to reestablish its identity online and drive sales at their retailers - Bed Bath & Beyond and Macy's.
• Reestablished Under the Canopy's social channels, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, reaching 13K+ followers.
• Manage Under the Canopy's social media calendar and create written, photo, and graphic social content
• Manage Under the Canopy's blog and create editorial content featuring their products
• Engage influencers, including environmental advocates and bloggers, to co-create content and drive awareness for the brand online
Bark & Co. is a brand for people who love their dogs like children. Their products include BarkBox, a monthly subscription services sending hundreds of thousands of dogs the best treats and toys; BarkPost, a media outlet for all things dog; and BarkShop, an e-commerce platform for dog treats, toys, and other doggy products. I worked with Bark & Co helping them assess the most effective ways to drive sales revenue through BarkPost content.
• Drove 86% year over year revenue increase through product-focused articles and social content
• Conceptualized and edited 45+ product-focused articles
• Ran analytics reports to track progress and identify key learnings
Maison Etoile makes sleepwear for your nightly trip to the stars. Founded in December 2016, it is a young company, poised for growth. I work with Maison Etoile to develop their brand identity, grow their social presence, grow their email subscriber list, and ultimately drive revenue.
• Create content for and manage Maison Etoile's Instagram, Facebook, and blog
• Build email strategy and create email content
• Develop partnerships with social influencers and brands to drive social growth and email sign ups through give-aways and sweepstakes
Studio C is an Interior Design firm based in New York City. I designed Studio C's logo and website.
Giraffe makes standing desks. I took editorial photos for a series of blog content they published.
Wonderhood is a toy company that makes creative building sets for girls. Founded in 2016, Wonderhood is a young company poised to grow. I work with Wonderhood to establish its brand and drive sales through social media.
Girl Rising is a global media campaign to scale girls' education programs around the world.
As their Director of Development, I successfully helped Girl Rising raise its $11M production and campaign budget. I then transitioned to the marketing team and led campus distribution. As Director of Campus Distribution, I engaged thousands of schools in the campaign for girls education; organized film screenings at over 800 middle schools, high schools, and colleges; and developed campus marketing materials.